1.25 dia x 13 long
Virtually indestructible, the Thermo-Perch provides added warmth when the bird needs and wants it. Cage birds love the essential warmth and Thermo-Perch can even help reduce cold related stress. Helping to protect against air conditioning in the summer and cold drafts in the winter, Thermo-Perch provides year-round benefits. The harmless low-volt design incorporates an internal thermostat to warm sections of the perch from 99° to 107° so your bird can choose the right temperature at any time. The steel wrapped cord is held away from the inside of the cage. Its irregular shape can help reduce foot cramping and pressure sores.
• Protect exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts.
• Thermostatically controlled to an optimum body temperature.
• Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant non-toxic plastic.
• Uses harmless, 12-volt, low voltage electricity to heat the perch.
• Safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizes the bird's environment.
• Reduces avian stress.
• Attaches easily to wire cages.
• Irregular shape reduces foot cramping and pressure sores.
• Available in three sizes.
• 1 year warranty